Events and offerings with Imagine Well Being grow out of our commitment to share knowledge, resources and practices from the following four core areas. Scroll down to find a link to our events.
- Mindfulness is bringing our awareness into the present moment.
- Stress-Reduction Toolkit
- On a quarterly basis, a class is offered with some simple stress-reduction techniques coupled with explanation of the science behind them. These include yoga, breathwork, and tapping. These techniques are incorporated into ongoing events as well.
- Compassion for Self and Others
- Many people are hard on themselves. This is a barrier to well-being and to living a full life. We seek to empower each person to cultivate compassion for themselves and to extend that compassion to others.
- Mindfulness in Nature
- The intention of our mindfulness in nature programs is to offer experiences to develop and deepen a relationship with the natural world that enriches human and planetary well-being. Nature is all around us and we are part of it, rather than our going to visit “nature.” Mindful meditation in nature practice encourages present-moment awareness through slowing down and experiencing the natural world with wonder and a beginner’s mind.
To see our offerings, please go to
–our Meetup group for all events (including in-person in Loudoun and surrounding counties in the DC Metropolitan area)
–our Meetup group for events via zoom